E Cigarette Battery operation instructions and Attentions!
All batteries are meant to be held with the utmost care, so does the E Cig Battery. Any battery can explode if mishandled, mistreated or not use properly. All styles of electronic cigarettes have a battery, some are Built in battery E cig mod or some have replaceable battery E cig mods. Below we have listed the precaution one must take and usage tips for safe e cig battery usage.
E-Cig Battery Charging
- Use the right charger for the battery
- Charging current for the battery should not exceed the stipulated limit in listed battery specification.
- The charging voltage should not exceed the said specification.
- The charging temperature of the battery should be below the said specification
- Use the constant electric current and the constant voltage way to charge the battery, the prohibition reverse charges. If the battery happens to make a short circuit, it could explode or damage.
E-Cig Battery Discharging
- Always make sure that discharging current of the battery does not exceed the said specification of the battery.
- A battery should always be used in the given ambient temperature range.
E-Cig Battery storage
- The battery should always stored in cool, dry and ambient temperature range specified.
VaporKart will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
- Avoid battery short circuit. Do not mix battery in pocket coins or other metal pieces in any storage box.
- Always follow the instruction and precaution on battery packaging.
- Never put battery in high pressure storage or microwave.
- E-Cig Battery should never be exposed to fire or water.
- Do not use batteries in stack with different model or brand batteries.
- Do not use battery if it is getting abnormally hot or any other unusual behavior occurs.
- Do Not assemble or disassemble the battery.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration to battery.
- Never use a modified charger for charging an e cig battery.
Check out our popular categories